February 5, 2013

Bible Reading Plan

I've never read the entire Bible.  In fact, there is a LOT of the Bible I have never read, let alone truly dug into.  I've started Bible reading plans many times over the years, but I've always let them fizzle out and never finished.  Recently at a MOPS meeting, a mommy friend of mine inspired me to jump into one of these plans, as many are available to choose from on my Bible reading app.   So I did!  I went home and started looking through them.  The most common seems to be a one-year plan, which seemed too long for me.  My friend had done a 90-day plan, which seemed like something I would easily fall behind on.  So I settled into a 6-month plan, and I am on day 15.  I am really enjoying it so far! 

If you've never read through the entire Bible, I encourage you to join me on this journey, no matter how long it takes to get it completed!  I'm excited to see what God has for me as I read through His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment