- Duck breast (I used 4 - they're pretty small)
- Meat tenderizer (optional)
- Bell peppers, cut into strips (I used a little each of green, red, yellow, and orange)
- Onion, cut into strips
- Fajita seasoning (I'm too cheap to buy the packets in the store, so I based mine very loosely on this recipe)
- 1-2 tbsp. oil
- Whatever toppings you like. I like shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa.
|Just starting out|
- Sprinkle meat with tenderizer and cut into thin strips
- Pour oil into skillet and add meat, peppers, onions, and seasoning
- Cook on medium - medium-high heat until meat is well done, stirring several times and adding more oil or water if necessary to keep meat moist
- Place into tortillas and top with your favorite toppings!