March 23, 2013

Justin's 30th Birthday Party

My hubby recently turned 30, which in my opinion, is cause for a celebration!  He's my favorite person in the entire world, and I really wanted to do something to celebrate him and make him feel special.  So I did what I (think) I do best: rounded up a bunch of friends and family and made a bunch of food!  The majority of the menu was chosen by Justin, inspired by some of this favorite foods.  Here's what I made:




Mini Pecan Pies
(recipe here)
Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites
(recipe here)
Mini Sweet Potato Meringue Pies
(recipe here)

Pretzel Bites
(recipe here)
 
 
Jambalaya
(recipe here)
 
 
Meatloaf Muffins, Cornbread Muffins, & Pretzel Bites
(click on names for recipes)
 
 
 
Also on the menu:
 


 
Turkey and Ham Sandwiches

Guacamole & French Onion Dip

The majority of the food
 
Set-up of the desserts
 
 

Camo Birthday Cake
 

The handsome birthday boy with his cake
 
 
Happy birthday Justin!  I love you!
 
Be sure to check out the links for recipes!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment