Here's the recipe (originally from Dine and Dish):
- In bread machine pan, place the first four ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pinch off a decent size piece of dough and roll into a rope. Cut rope into 1-inch (ish) pieces.
- Bring water and baking soda to a boil. Drop pretzel bites into boiling water, about 10 at a time; boil for 10-15 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Place pretzel bites on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately toss bites in melted butter in a large bowl, while sprinkling with coarse salt.