- 1 c. warm water
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 c. flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. dry active yeast
*another money-saving tip: I buy yeast in a small jar as opposed to the individual packets, which are more expensive. The jar stores in the fridge for quite a while!
- Add ingredients to bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer
- Set the machine to the "sandwich" or "white" option if you want it to bake in the machine
- If you're like me and are only using the machine to make the dough, set it to the dough cycle
- Once dough is finished, place in greased loaf pan, spread melted butter over the top, cover with a clean dish towel, and let rise until it is a little above the top of the pan.
|Risen dough, ready to go into the oven|
- Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
|Slice of deliciousness|