1 46oz can pineapple juice
1 46oz can orange juice
1 6oz can frozen limeade
2 packets strawberry Kool-Aid
Ginger ale (optional)
- Mix Kool-Aid according to package directions
- Mix limeade according to package directions
- Combine all ingredients
- At this point, you can serve as-is over ice, refrigerate and serve, or to serve slushy, follow these steps:
- Pour punch into whatever containers you have on hand - empty milk cartons, pop bottles, etc. Place in freezer for several hours or overnight.
- A few hours before you're going to serve the punch, set it out to let it begin to thaw.
- Once it thaws enough that it can be stirred, scoop into punch bowl.
- You can leave it how it is, or you can make it just a little better and pour some ginger ale over the top. I do this only in the punch bowl, and as close as possible to serving time. It gives it a nice fizzy, bubbliness (that's a word, right?) that I really like.