Enough with my Pinterest rant...back to the yummy dip! I was looking through my boards for a new but easy recipe to take for dessert to Bible study, and came across this one. It's easy, quick, and so delicious.
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- mini chocolate chips - the original recipe calls for 1 cup, but I rarely measure when it comes to chocolate chips, I just pour until it looks good!
- graham crackers or graham cracker sticks, or anything else you'd like for dipping. (we also tried nilla wafers, but thought graham crackers were the best)
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy
- Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat until mixed well.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!