July 22, 2013

Dry Erase Menu Board

Most weeks, I am diligent in planning our meals.  I always have them written down in my personal planner, but my husband is always asking "what's for supper?".  So I decided to actually put into place one of those cute menu boards that I'm always seeing on Pinterest.  I wanted to get it done quickly and easily, so I searched for a free printable as opposed to totally assembling my own...maybe one day I'll get around to that.  :)  But for now, I'm totally happy with this one, and it's nice to have the week's menu posted in the kitchen.

All I did was print this menu, put it in a picture frame, and hang it on the wall.  I put a dry erase marker in the junk drawer under the menu, so it's super easy to erase last week's menu and write the new one right on the glass!  Another plus is that it's posted right by my husband's coffee pot, so he's sure to see it every morning!

Here's mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment