- Russet potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes (I leave the skins on)
- Bell pepper, whichever color(s) you have on hand, cut into strips
- Onion, cut into strips
- Black pepper
- Greek seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder
- Creole seasoning (if you like it spicy)
- Butter (I usually end up using a lot...like, a whole stick for an 8x8 pan of potatoes)
- Cut up potatoes, peppers, and onions and place in greased baking dish
- (I typically use an 8x8 for just my family, but often use a 9x13 for a larger group. We've also put a metal 9x13 pan, covered with foil, on the grill and it's delicious!)
- Sprinkle seasonings, to taste, over the potatoes
- Stir to combine and distribute seasonings evenly
- Cut butter into several pieces and place on top.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, depending on size of your pan.
I served these the other night with sloppy joes! Delicious!